9ice – Veteran Nigerian singer, Abolore Akande popularly known by his stage name 9ice in a recent interview with Saturday Beats spoke about the women in his life and children. 9ice has 4 children from three women and he revealed he would have loved if all his kids came from one mother.
The singer said:
“I wish I had all my children from one woman because it is a good thing and it makes you connect easily with your children. For example, I have to go to Abuja, Lagos and America to visit my children. Imagine if all my children were from one woman. However, I have no regrets because it has been ordained, people are just complaining but God has already ordained that these things would happen,” he said.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- How Yataka Indimi broke Nasarawa First Lady’s arm during fight at Zahra Buhari’s introduction – You need to see this!
- Reasons why girls cheat so easily on their guy – The real truth!
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- The real cause of Dagrin’s death – They lied to us (+Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian footballers and their kids – #5 is too cute for words
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!