1. ADEBAYO AKINFENWA – AFC WIMBLEDON – ENGLAND
Who else could be the number one strongest footballer in the world? Adebayo Akinfenwa has gained a reputation due to his strength and weighs over 16 stone. Akinfenwa is built like a tank and is a veteran of England’s lower leagues.
Akinfenwa claimed that his arms were probably to same size of John Terry’s legs and no-one is going to argue with him. Once the Englishman enters ‘Beast mode’, there is seemingly no going back. The Berlin Wall has got nothing on this man who will terrorize almost anyone on the field of play.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for videos
- 12 things men do that make women fall deeper in love
- 7 mistakes you make with him that kill his attraction to you
- 14 Shocking photos that prove Kim Kardashian’s butt is completely fake
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- The 12 most dangerous roads in the world and where they are located (With Pictures)
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)