- How to stop masturbating
- 5 reasons Wizkid snubbed Eva Alordiah’s fiance at the Headies
- Tips to having a flat stomach in a week
- Prediction and analysis of the future of MMM – This is what will happen in January
In the 45 second clip, Rubi’s parents Crescencio and Ana Elda, stood on either side of her while her father calmly extended an invitation to her birthday party to everyone. Her father said in Spanish:
|Facebook invite video (pictured)|
‘Hello, how are you doing? We invite you on December 26 to our daughter’s Rubi Ibarra Garcia’s quinceañera party’ He also listed what bands will play at the blowout in the town.
Several social media sites shared the video and it quickly went viral.
Over 1.3 million people RSVP’d to attend Rubi Ibarra García’s 15th birthday on December 26 fortunately or unfortunately, only a little over one thousand people showed up at the party in the small village of La Joya, San Luis Potosi State, Mexico. However, those thousands of people including local media, still overwhelmed Rubi and her family.
Rubi took to her Facebook page and wrote in Spanish:
‘To all who have arrived I ask you please do not despair because we are really many people and we are just seeing how to speed things up,’
‘I just ask for your patience so that we can all enjoy this party that was made for all of you.’
Local media reported that the family were ‘annoyed with the media and with the people who do not respect the rules that they had established.’
The 15-year-old had become a local celebrity after her parents’ Facebook invite went viral.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for videos
- 12 things men do that make women fall deeper in love
- 7 mistakes you make with him that kill his attraction to you
- 14 Shocking photos that prove Kim Kardashian’s butt is completely fake
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- The 12 most dangerous roads in the world and where they are located (With Pictures)
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)