Richest countries in Africa: One thing the west has gotten totally wrong about Africa is that she is a poor continent. Africa may have a lot of poor people but she most definitely not a poor continent. The GDPs of the top ten richest countries is all the proof you need:
- Top 6 Nigerian banks and how much they pay their staffs monthly – See which is number 1!
- 13 Shocking facts about the White House they don’t want you to know (With Pictures)
- Top 12 most notorious and richest criminals in the world – #1 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- The 12 most brutal crimes committed by children – this will make you shiver! (With Pictures)
2. South Africa: GDP – $341.216 billion
South Africa is popularly known for its mineral resources such as gold and diamond but the Gold Rush ended back in the 19th century. There are more things to look forward to in South Africa besides its jewels. Major cities like Johannesburg and Cape Town offer a unique experiences that can offer scenic routes to mountain ranges by the ocean.