Two Nigerians and a Guinean arrested in Thailand – Two Nigerian men and a Guinean were arrested in Bang Na, Thailand on Wednesday, 14th and charged with possession of Category 1 drugs and staying in the country illegally. According to officers from the Crime Suppression Division, the three men were under surveillance following a tip off foreigners were selling drugs in the area.
At around 1pm on Wednesday they stopped and searched Ejike Meshach Nwaru, a 28-year-old Nigerian national, who had been acting suspiciously.
Nwaru was found to be in possession of 5.09 grams of crystal meth. He was arrested on the spot and charged.
Further inquiries led officers to the Avana Bangkok Hotel on Bangna-Trad Road where they arrested Albert Camara, 30, from Guinea and another Nigerian national, Stephen Anayo Nwankwo, 36, for failure to produce passports.
Camara and Nwankwo, together with Nwaru who also failed to provide his passport, will be charged with entering and staying in the Kingdom illegally. All three were remanded pending a court appearance.
Photo credit: Thairath
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The fabulous life of Emmanuel Adebayor – His private jets, houses, motor bikes, cars, shoes (Photos)
- 9 Silent Nigerian billionaires who keep their wealth on a low key (With Pictures)
- Top 6 Nigerian banks and how much they pay their staffs monthly – See which is number 1!
- Top 12 most notorious and richest criminals in the world – #1 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can ever play you!
- Meet the 6 richest celebrity kids in Nigeria – You wont believe who is number 1 (With Pictures)
- 6 Reasons Nigerian men are scared of all Calabar girls (With Pictures)