Wonders of the world: All of us are acquainted with the seven wonders of the world that we have been taught about in school or read about on the internet. Surely, these are the places that can charm any person and mesmerize them with their beauty and elegance. Standing tall and since hundreds of years, these places have always been tourist attractions and flooded with people round the year. But, apart from these amazing and captivating places, did you know that there exist places that are as beautiful as the listed seven wonders?
- 10 popular Hollywood movies where actors had real s*x – You need to see this (With Pictures)
- 10 things you should never, ever search on Google – Read this to avoid being traced (With Photos)
- 10 shocking facts about Saudi Arabia that will get you off your feet – #6 is so sad
- I inherited my brother’s laptop after his suicide, what I found on it made me glad he did it
Many of you might not have visited these places or even known them for that matter. So, bring out the traveler in you guys for we are going to introduce you to some really wonderful places on the globe that failed to make it on the seven wonders list but are surely worth a visit!
9. Tower of Hercules – Spain
The Tower of Hercules is yet another wonder of the world that is an ancient lighthouse in Spain. This structure is similar to the lighthouse of Alexandria in Egypt which is believed to be almost 2000 years old. Many of you may wonder what makes this tower feature in the list of the wonders of the world, but you surely need to visit the place in person to experience its serene beauty. One of the oldest Roman lighthouses still in use, the Tower of Hercules is a National Monument of Spain and UNESCO world heritage site.