Most notorious and richest criminals in the world – Looking at just some of the net worths that these criminals have managed to attain throughout their “careers”, it really makes one question themselves what all the college studying is for. At the same time, all of these convicted criminals were eventually caught, having honestly thought that running multiple illegal businesses all around the world wouldn’t catch up to them in the long run.
- 25 signs your boyfriend really loves you even if he doesn’t say it out loud!
- 10 Giant athletes with tiny lovers – #4 will leave you in stitches! (See Pictures)
- How to know a lady that is madly in love with you – These signs don’t lie!
- 9 countries you can travel to and get rich in no time – You don’t need to travel to USA before you make it
Despite the fact that the majority of these criminals went on to lose their fortune (and their fame), it is quite surprising to see just how much they were able to make before being incarcerated. Doing something similar to what these criminals have done in their past may get you rich quick, but consider the consequences beforehand, as some of them have faced sentences of up to 30 years. All in all, is it worth it in the end? See below for 12 criminals with net worths that will certainly shock you!
12. Nicky Barnes: $105 million
Nicky Barnes, who is best known as New York’s “drug lord”, definitely had his share in the field of dangerous substances. The 82-year-old, who was eventually busted for numerous of criminal charges, he would eventually team up with the government in becoming their informant, which was said to have reduced his sentence significantly. Many of his former associates had allegedly been exposed through Nicky’s secretive work with the government that had once landed him a net worth of over $100 million.