Reasons you shouldn’t get into a secret relationship: Cultivating a secret relationship may be fun and full of thrills in the beginning. You go on dates to places you’re most likely unknown, you don’t save their number or you save with fake names on your phone to avoid suspicion. You enjoy the games and the clandestine nature of the romance, however, after a while, you begin to reassess the situation and ask yourself why you have kept the relationship from people.
- Nigerian celebs and the breathtaking houses they live in – Genevieve’s crib is crazy! (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 10 extreme things that only happen in the porn industry – #2 will knock you out (With Photos)
You begin to wonder if you’re doing the right thing, and reservations start to creep in. Here’s why you’re feeling that way.
- It is not good for your wellbeing
Keeping a relationship you can’t tell people about means you’re not proud of your partner or you’re just in the relationship for the fun of it.
If that’s what both of you want, then carry on – but if not, it might have an effect on your wellbeing.
You are cautious not to allow people see your chats and you can’t pick their calls when you are around mutual friends.
You get jealous when they are with the opposite sex and you can’t show it because people don’t know you are dating.
This keeps your hormones active as you don’t want to be caught.