Love-shaped birthmark: A Turkish man named Murat Engin, 30, and his wife Ceyda, 28, welcomed a very special tot. Their baby Çinar was born with a red heart-shaped mark on his forehead and was such a star in the delivery room that even the nurses took selfies with him. According to his parents, Çinar who is now 14months old has lots of fans who want to stop and snap photos with this ‘love child’. Murat said:
‘We love him and his birthmark.
‘After a nurse cleaned the bloods on his head I was the first who see the birthmark on his head. I was really surprised. When I came to close his head I realised that it was an amazing heart.
‘It was difficult for me to keep my tears. The nurse screamed like “Oh my good unbelievable, he is a love baby”.
‘Then 3 others came and got some selfies. When his mother saw him and his birthmark, she started to cry.
‘It was really like a gift from God. None of us had negative feelings. We believe that he was born with his chance.’
‘When we walk around, all people smile us and love him. All of our friends are curious about his birthmark because of its heart-shape.
‘They say that he is a love baby. When we go to hospital for custom control, nurses and doctors know him and called him as ‘Hearted boy’. He already has many fans.’
More photos below…
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- GUYS: 10 fast ways to increase pen*s size without medicine or surgery
- 8 signs your man is not making love to you, he’s just s*xing’ you!
- Top 20 celebs with the biggest butts in the world – #1 is a bangar! (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth – See the first Nigerian on the list (With Photos)
- The 5 hottest daughters of popular Nigerian pastors – You need to see who holds #1 spot (With Pictures)
- 7 prayer points that will heal you and change your life like #6 did to mine!
- How to approach a lady in public and win her heart
- The 8 celebrity husband snatchers in Nigeria – See how they stole other women’s husbands