9 countries you can travel to and get rich in no time – You don’t need to travel to USA before you make it
Enjoy spring-like weather year round.
Health care is inexpensive.
It’s easy for a couple to live on about $1,600 a month.
Electronics cost a lot more because of steep tariffs.
For women, living in a Latin American country can mean dealing with constant harassment.
Low cost of living.
Access to stunning scenery.
It’s a great place to teach English.
Locals tend to hate confrontation, which can lead to passive-aggressive behavior.
Two-tier pricing means that, if you’re not careful, you pay more as a foreigner.
It’s possible to live on $1,500 a month.
The US dollar is accepted as currency at most businesses.
As a former British colony, the locals speak English.
Visitors will probably encounter government corruption.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 13 Jobs that can make you an instant millionaire
- 15 most expensive cars found on the streets of Lagos – You won’t believe your eyes (With Pictures)
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- How to remove dental plaque in 5 minutes naturally, without going to the Dentist
- 15 celebrities who died right in front of their fans (With Photos)
- 10 Nollywood actresses who allegedly smoke weed – This will shock you (With Photos)
- 10 athletes who shockingly pooped their pants while competing – #3 will leave you in stitches! (Pics & Vids)