Aisha Buhari, wife of Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari, has slammed a report by an online media organization named Sahara Reporters, blurting out that the welfare of her children are being catered for by herself and not by the Federal Government. A rejoinder by Mrs. Buhari over the report read:
- How to remove dental plaque in 5 minutes naturally, without going to the Dentist
- 10 Nollywood actresses who allegedly smoke weed – This will shock you (With Photos)
- 15 most expensive cars found on the streets of Lagos – You won’t believe your eyes (With Pictures)
- 6 businesses you can safely invest your money and you can be sure to get millions back
“The attention of the Wife of the President, Hajia Aisha Buhari has been drawn to a report in Sahara Reporters where, she was amongst other things accused of abuse of privileges at Nigerian High Commission in London.
“It is not in her interest to join issues with anyone or defend others mentioned in the report, it is however paramount to put the record in proper perspectives as its concern her trips to UK vis-à-vis the Nigerian High Commission in London.
“Aisha Buhari has never traveled to London with a large entourage as was carried in the report. The highest number of people on a trip involves her three kids, ADC, and her personal physician.
“The Nigerian Commission in London has never offered any favor either monetarily or materially to her or her so called entourage on any of her trips to London.
“The state house in Abuja caters for her meal when necessary, and other healthy food or variety needed by her children are her personal responsibility.
“It is on record that the Nigerian Commission in London does not receive Aisha Buhari at the airport with any official distinction or privileges as was accorded other first ladies before her.
“Her drivers are privately arranged without any recourse to the embassy for staff.
“She has never complained or raised dust about any of these acts by the High Commission because of the understanding, as clearly spelt out and practiced by her husband, that public office must be separated from the private lives of the occupants.
“She has always been an advocate of good governance where officials of government are responsive and appealing to their constituents, it therefore baffles the imagination that one could believe she would corroborate with any government official however highly placed either at home or abroad to shortchange the Nigerian people.
“These records are not hidden for a non-mischievous reporter who really intends to inform the people and not to disparage the family of the President just to add weight to a report.
“Aisha Buhari would have ignored this, like all of such baseless accusations, but the angle to which the report was presented has a corruption and abuse of privileges connotation which negates the fundamental principle upon which this administration thrives.
“Consequently, Sahara reporter or any of the embassy staff is hereby challenged to provide any concrete evidence either in hard or soft copy to contradict Aisha’s Buhari’s position as it concerns her trips to London.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 5 Nigerian celebrities and their alleged gay partners (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..
- 16 dark secrets Adele is hiding from the world (With Photos)
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- GUYS: 10 fast ways to increase pen*s size without medicine or surgery
- 10 female celebrities who don’t wear underwears – Don’t open this list if you cant handle it (With Pictures)
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth – See the first Nigerian on the list (With Photos)