1. Police Officers
With all of the negative press on the news these days, I wonder how any male or female police officer can walk the streets and do their job without wondering if they will make it home safe. It is one thing to watch COPS on television and think we know exactly what they endure but it is only a sample of what they actually go through.
Female cops are constantly compared to their male counterparts. They are teased on the job for being a woman that can’t live up to the male standard in the industry and often have to work irregular hours.
Many spend more time at work than in their own house that they paid for! What does that mean for her partner? Spending time with her a few hours a day, listening to her work related (dysfunctional) problems, watching her resort to alcohol to heal the pain or accepting the fact that the both of you might have to regularly see a marriage counselor.
The suicide rate for cops is also high because of the graphic situations they have to see on a daily basis. The salary of a security guard for a career change is not desirable, so taking on an office job at your police department might be a better fit if you were looking to mix things up.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- How to find out if you are the father of a child even before the baby is born
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- LADIES! 3 simple tricks to get a bigger butt and tiny waist in just 7 days (With Pictures)
- 10 most handsome male actors in the word – #10 is a young Nigerian (See Photos)
- 15 celebs who slept around just to get fame – You’ll be surprised seeing this! (With Pictures)
- All you really need to know about the 12 housemates in Big Brother Naija 2017 (#BBNaija)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)