Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele and her Producer here sband, JKC Skillz have launched a record label known as Scene One Records. Artistes signed under the label include Mo’Eazy formerly signed under veteran, Darey Art-Alade.
Others are Ruby and Pearl (members of Gemstones), MartinsFeelz and Sonorous.
“When I met JJC, I loved his talent so much, so, I told him why don’t we have a record label. I don’t know anything about music. My husband is a good producer and singer.
“We went out to look for fresh talent and here we are today,” the actress said.
JJC revealed that the couple are working on a television soap opera called ‘Industreet’.
He said: “They are also stars of the new TV show, Industreet. This is our baby, our project so please support.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 5 Nigerian celebrities and their alleged gay partners (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..
- 16 dark secrets Adele is hiding from the world (With Photos)
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- GUYS: 10 fast ways to increase pen*s size without medicine or surgery
- 10 female celebrities who don’t wear underwears – Don’t open this list if you cant handle it (With Pictures)
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth – See the first Nigerian on the list (With Photos)