Kanye West takes his family on a first-ever trip to his mother’s grave
Rapper Kanye West for the first time, took his family: Kim, and the kids, North and Saint, to his late mum’s grave after the New Year celebration. TMZ reports that the family flew on a private jet to Oklahoma city where West’s mother, Donda was buried. The rapper who was very much attached to his mother lost her in 2007 after multiple cosmetic surgeries.
The rapper had written songs ‘Hey Mama and ‘Only One’ to express his love for his mother.
This must have be an emotional trip for the family. May she continue to Rest in Peace.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- Latest update about freeze on MMM
- Meet 6 billionaire kids in Nigeria whose fathers are also billionaires (With Photos)
- 5 crazy things women do when they want you to marry them
- 13 Rumours about The Kardashians that really hurt the family till date (With Pictures)
- Top 8 most stylish kings in Nigeria – 3 of them use expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Pictures)
- 5 Music stars Olamide brought to limelight – Who you epp?? (With Pictures)
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth – See the first Nigerian on the list (With Photos)