11. Treat him with care
Treat him with care; respond to every word with kindness even when you disagree. When offering a criticism or correction, be gentle about it. Cut his nails and public hairs yourself. Have common courtesy. This includes listening and not interrupting him when talking, asking for help and not demanding for help. Noticing his good behaviour and complementing. Learn to say; “Excuse me”, “I’m sorry”, “Please”, “Thank you” at every appropriate juncture. Also, care and support the kids.
12. Be independent
Find a balance between being dependent and independent. Try to have some funds savings for emergencies. Have a level of financial independence without being arrogant.
13. Spend quality time together
Men love to connect with women who bring interesting things to the table. Highlight you talents and skills and keep up with your life; this boosts your confidence and make you stand taller and more elegant.
Share stories but do not run down your own family before your husband. Be creative; send the children to stay with grandma so both of you can spend some time together.
Date nights should be part of every couple’s life. A day set aside for just both of you to bond and dates each other. Most times what happens is people date to marry, but the reverse should be the case; marry to date your partner to keep the magic.
However, do not over stress yourself trying to impress your in-laws. No matter what you do, you can never satisfy them. So take care of them but never ignore your home. Do not neglect a sweet smelling home.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- Why girls become lesbians
- GUYS: 10 fast ways to increase pen*s size without medicine or surgery
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – #2 is crazy!
- Check Out the most handsome NYSC guys serving Nigeria (With Photos)
- The 10 most popular Churches in Nigeria and their origin
- 6 places in Nigeria where men will chase you tirelessly.. Looking for a husband? See this now!
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)