The other exercise that I found to be really effective technically isn’t an exercise at all really. At least I don’t think so. But the “exercise” is climbing up and down stairs, except you do it at a slow, measured pace. This particular “exercise” is even able to be mixed up a bit, as you can graduate from doing one stair at a time to two or even three (if you’re able) at a time.
In addition, you can also take the steps more quickly to change up the workout, although I definitely recommend that you only do this while going UP the stairs. I had an unfortunate accident that involved me nearly breaking my leg as I tumbled down a few stairs… thankfully, though, no one was around to see it. (At least I hope not!)
When it was all said and done, despite my extreme skepticism, I was amazed and on cloud nine as I watched my rear’s steady progression into a luscious, round bubble that I never in a million years would have believed could have existed on my body.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- The long list of male and female celebs Rihanna has slept with (With Pictures)
- 10 real life female Giants you won’t believe are real – These are the tallest women in the world (With Pictures)
- Epic Fail! 10 most embarrassing celebrity moments ever (With Pictures)
- 9 countries you can travel to and get rich in no time – You don’t need to travel to USA before you make it
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- 6 very expensive cars owned by Queen Elizabeth II – No one else in the world has any of these cars (With Pictures)