Miss France Iris Mittenaere, Miss Haiti Raquel Pelissier and Miss Colombia Andrea Tovar were the top three contestants at the Miss Universe 2017. Miss France, Iris Mittenaere won the crown, while Pelissier was the first runner-up and Tovar the second-runner-up.
Mittenaere, 24, is a Parisian native, currently pursuing a degree in dental surgery. She plans to use her Miss Universe platform to advocate for dental and oral hygiene. During the competition’s Q&A session, Mittenaere praised France’s open borders and refugee population. She said:
“In France, we want to have the most globalization that we can, we want to have the biggest exchange of people that we can”.
Steve Harvey once again hosted this year’s pageant, despite his mistake last year when he declared the wrong contestant Miss Universe and then had to redact the announcement minutes later. This time he didn’t make the same mistake.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 5 sexiest Nigerian girls on Instagram – #4 can make you rob a bank for her (With Photos)
- 11 celebs you never knew worship satan – #1 will give you a heartache (With Photos)
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what doctors never tell you
- Countries Donald Trump has banned from entering the USA – #4, 5 and #6 are African nations
- 25 signs your boyfriend really loves you even if he doesn’t say it out loud!
- 6 things you need to do now if you want to be a millionaire before 40 – #3 is very IMPORTANT
- Here are top 10 cheapest European Universities to study abroad – Every Nigerian can afford their fees (With Pictures)