- 25 signs your boyfriend really loves you even if he doesn’t say it out loud!
- 10 Giant athletes with tiny lovers – #4 will leave you in stitches! (See Pictures)
- How to know a lady that is madly in love with you – These signs don’t lie!
- 9 countries you can travel to and get rich in no time – You don’t need to travel to USA before you make it
When Robinson was questioned about the heinous crime, she told one of the deputies on the scene:
“Just put me into handcuffs. I did it. I killed my baby and put him inside of the suitcase.”
A report filed by the deputy who drove her to the sheriff’s office claimed Robinson made multiple, unprompted statements about the world ending in a Biblical flood.
“The world is going to flood and everyone was going to be drowned and I can’t be drowned, therefore, I have to be shot in the head.” Robinson added: “Everyone on Noah’s Ark relived and my baby will relive again!”
While the deputy reported that Robinson claimed she was “just trying to save her baby,” a statement she allegedly made to one of her cellmate paints a much darker picture. Tiffany Powell told investigators that Robinson had no remorse over her son’s death because she believed her son was “the soul of Hitler.”
According to a police report, Powell said:
“She still thinks to this day that he is supposed to be dead. She did it because she said he was the soul of Hitler. His birthday is 4-20 and um he was an evil child, she said. And she said if she didn’t kill him…he was going to keep, grow up and kill all of us. She basically, she like, saved us by sacrificing him.”
Robinson has been held without bail since her arrest. With a hearing scheduled for February, reports suggest that prosecutors will seek the death penalty.
Source: Panama City News Herald.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- Why girls become lesbians
- GUYS: 10 fast ways to increase pen*s size without medicine or surgery
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – #2 is crazy!
- Check Out the most handsome NYSC guys serving Nigeria (With Photos)
- The 10 most popular Churches in Nigeria and their origin
- 6 places in Nigeria where men will chase you tirelessly.. Looking for a husband? See this now!
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)