The Nollywood actor wrote:
Two weeks ago, I was about to prepare lunch for my family, when I took out a fresh Titus fish from the freezer.
Suddenly my one year five months old daughter who stood by watching, started crying and demanding that I give her the fish to eat. I Kept trying to tell her in my own way that the fish was raw, I needed to spice it up, cook and then take out the bones so it can be ready for consumption, but my toddler wouldn’t hear but chose to cry louder and even fell to the ground and no one was able to comfort her.
I decided to ignore her, went ahead to do what was right and when it was ready, she had her fish and didn’t even remember all the drama she had put up.
But the Holy Spirit ministered to me that this is how many of us cry for a blessing that is not yet ready. God is saying am spicing it up, cooking it and taking out the bones so you don’t get choked.
If only my little daughter knew, she would have waited patiently instead of being anxious. (Phil.4:6) God is saying to someone here that you should be anxious for nothing, Be still and know that I am God I am spicing up that blessing so you will enjoy to the fullest.
Wait on the Lord! (Is.40:31) Like Job said..All the days of my appointed time will I wait till my change comes. (Job 14:14)
Change is coming, Help is on the way.
If you are inspired by this post, Type AMEN..
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 5 Nigerian celebrities and their alleged gay partners (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..
- 16 dark secrets Adele is hiding from the world (With Photos)
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- GUYS: 10 fast ways to increase pen*s size without medicine or surgery
- 10 female celebrities who don’t wear underwears – Don’t open this list if you cant handle it (With Pictures)
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth – See the first Nigerian on the list (With Photos)