President Buhari has granted approval for security agents stationed at various airports to carry arms. Minister of State for Aviation, Hadi Sirika, disclosed this while speaking to State House correspondents.
“We are very serious about aviation security. Just last week, the President approved that aviation security should bear arms. So, we are trying to make them take the form and shape of Transportation Security Administration, TSA of the US with K-9 dogs,
handcuffs, guards, batons, light weapons, among others. The Minister of Interior is helping us in that regard with the directive of the President. They are partnering us to keep our airports secure. All these will be unveiled at the next stakeholders meeting” he said.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- GUYS: 10 fast ways to increase pen*s size without medicine or surgery
- 8 signs your man is not making love to you, he’s just s*xing’ you!
- Top 20 celebs with the biggest butts in the world – #1 is a bangar! (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth – See the first Nigerian on the list (With Photos)
- The 5 hottest daughters of popular Nigerian pastors – You need to see who holds #1 spot (With Pictures)
- 7 prayer points that will heal you and change your life like #6 did to mine!
- How to approach a lady in public and win her heart
- The 8 celebrity husband snatchers in Nigeria – See how they stole other women’s husbands