Nollywood actress, has finally weighed into her decson not to show up at the Best Of Nollywood Awards, she was meant to co-host with ace comedian, Okey Bakassi.
With many believing she opted out at the last minute due to her inability to speak English fluently, Mercy has finally addressed the rumors.
Speaking with Saturday Beats, she said
“I would not speak on why I was not at BON awards or why I did not host the event. I don’t care about what anybody says. If they say my spoken English is not fluent, that is their business. I do not speak fluently yet I have hosted various awards including the City People awards. People have watched my interviews on television and they listen to me speak on my social media accounts.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 5 Nigerian celebrities and their alleged gay partners (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..
- 16 dark secrets Adele is hiding from the world (With Photos)
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- GUYS: 10 fast ways to increase pen*s size without medicine or surgery
- 10 female celebrities who don’t wear underwears – Don’t open this list if you cant handle it (With Pictures)
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth – See the first Nigerian on the list (With Photos)