Actress Scarlett Johansson and husband, Romain Dauriac, have split after only 2 years of marriage. Scarlett Johansson attended Saturday’s women march where she was seen without her wedding ring. An insider confirmed to PEOPLE magazine and TMZ that the coupe have been separated since the summer. The 32-year-old actress and her art collector husband who kept their relationship private, secretly wed in 2014 shortly after welcoming their daughter, Rose Dorothy Dauriac.
Johansson told PEOPLE after their engagement in 2014:
“I love his brain more than anything,” she said. And “he does all the sweet gestures for me. He’s a gentleman.”
Despite their split, the two will remain business partners since they co-own a popcorn brand ‘Yummy Pop’ at the famed Theatre du Gymnase in Paris, which they opened in December.
Johansson was previously married to actor Ryan Reynolds from 2008 to 2010.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 6 things you need to do now if you want to be a millionaire before 40 – #3 is very IMPORTANT
- 40 fun questions to ask your partner while chatting
- The long list of celebs Leonardo DiCaprio has slept with – #7 will get you knocked out (With Photos)
- SOIL YOUR FINGERS! Check out these 5 “Dirty Businesses” that will fetch you millions in Nigeria
- Top 16 richest Nigerian actresses and what they have in their account – #7 is a newcomer
- 16 affordable places to travel to if you’re young, broke and want to travel the world (With Photos)