Nigerian celebrity siblings: While some are less known than their otherwise popular siblings. We may be used to seeing some of them individually, in their different fields, but no many know that these people in the limelight are actually siblings. Here are some celebrities you didn’t know were related:
- 10 ‘lowkey’ countries you can travel to and get rich in no time – You don’t have to travel to USA before you make it
- Here’s the outcome and decision of MMM Nigeria from its first meeting (Today) in 2017
- 6 very expensive cars owned by Queen Elizabeth II – No one else in the world has any of these cars
- 36 sweetest things you and your boyfriend can do to better your love
1. Oluwatobiloba Daniel and Sophie
Anidugbe Kiss Daniel and sister Sophie Being the more popular one, handsome singer Kiss Daniel caught our attention after dropping the song ‘WOJU’ which went on to become a monster hit. The musician who is fast consolidating his stand as a force to be reckoned with in the Nigerian music industry, has shown time and time again that he’s not in the industry to be a ‘one-hit-wonder’. What most people don’t know, is that Kiss Daniel’s elder sister is an On Air Personality (OAP) who works with Cool FM in Kano. The young lady who doesn’t bask in her brother’s spotlight seems to really enjoy doing her job.