French-ISIS terrorist: One of France’s most-wanted terrorist, who was a former choir boy, has turned himself over to the police. 24-year-old Kevin G, who was a Chief headhunter for Islamic State, handed himself over, claiming that he has been reformed. Kevin converted to Islam a decade ago and is believed to have been in charge of getting young French people to sign up to terrorism in Syria and Iraq.
- Lies girls tell when they want to sleep with you
- 13 Shocking facts about the White House they don’t want you to know (With Pictures)
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- Remember the Nigeria versus India match everyone talks about? Here’s all you need to know about it (With Photo)
He spent four years in Syria before leaving with his four French wives and their six children for Turkey last year. His wives were arrested and sent back to France.
Backlisted by the United Nations back in 2014 as a wanted terrorist, Kevin has now been charged with financing terrorism and recruiting jihadis for both al-Qaeda and Islamic State. He claims to have turned his back on terrorism and walked away from ISIS because he feared being killed.
Although his case is being handled by the Paris prosecutor, officials must now determine whether he has genuinely reformed or whether it was a deliberate ploy to return to Europe as part of a sleeper cell.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 40 fun questions to ask your partner while chatting
- 6 things you need to do now if you want to be a millionaire before 40 – #3 is very IMPORTANT
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- 10 things virgins discover on their wedding night..
- 16 beautiful female celebrities that were born male – #1 will make you salivate (With Photos)
- 15 times Katy Perry showed more than she should have – Don’t open if you’re fasting (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian tourist centers that are better than going to Dubai – You never knew about these places (+Pics)