WANTED! N1million reward for FINDER, Stanbic Bank Staff absconds with N65 Million belonging to Bank Customers,
There is serious trouble at a branch of Stanbic Bank after a staff absconded with over N65 million belonging to customers. A 33-year-old outsourced worker of Stanbic Bank in Ghana has been declared wanted by the Ghana Police Service for allegedly defrauding scores of customers of the bank of more than GH¢900,000, Graphic Online reports.
It was gathered that the suspect identified as Martha Amakye, who is said to be an outsourced worker from Noswall Management Service, a recruitment agency, absconded after the Financial Crime Control Unit of the bank found out she was involved in some fraudulent transactions.
Amakye, a personal solution consultant or sales officer at the Tema Community One branch of Stanbic Bank, is said to have collected various sums of money from customers of the bank between 2015 and 2016 on the pretext of investing it in fixed deposits.
After that, she promised the customers interest rate of between 18 and 20 per cent per month, all this she did without the consent of the management of the bank. The victims and many other customers were lured with the promise of high interest rate on their investment.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- Latest update about freeze on MMM
- Meet 6 billionaire kids in Nigeria whose fathers are also billionaires (With Photos)
- 5 crazy things women do when they want you to marry them
- 13 Rumours about The Kardashians that really hurt the family till date (With Pictures)
- Top 8 most stylish kings in Nigeria – 3 of them use expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Pictures)
- 5 Music stars Olamide brought to limelight – Who you epp?? (With Pictures)
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth – See the first Nigerian on the list (With Photos)