Wife of Lagos State Governor, Mrs. Bolanle Ambode, welcomed the baby of the Year, while the mother of the baby of the year, Mrs. Aderonke Akande looked on. Special Adviser to the Governor on Primary Healthcare, Dr. Olufemi Onanuga; Commissioner for Health, Dr. Jide Idris; COWLSO member, Prof. Ibiyemi Bello were also present during the presentation of gifts to Baby of the Year, born at 12:01am, weighing 3.1kg at the Lagos Island Maternity Hospital, Lagos, on Sunday, January 01, 2017. She also presented gifts to another couple who welcomed a baby at 12:01 am on Jan Ist.
Wife of the Governor of Lagos State, Mrs Bolanle Ambode, with the baby of the Year and the parents, Grace & Olayinka Samson; Commissioner for Health, Dr. Jide Idris; Chairman, House Committee on Health, Hon. Olusegun Olulade and Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health, Dr. Modele Osukiyesi were also there during the presentation of gifts to the Baby of the Year, born 12:01, weighing 2.8kg at the Badagry General Hospital, on Sunday, January 01, 2017.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 13 Celebs rumoured to have fake booties (With Pictures)
- Top 10 strongest footballers in the world – You won’t believe #1 and #2 are Nigerians (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth – See the first Nigerian on the list (With Photos)
- 10 female celebrities who don’t wear underwears – Don’t open this list if you cant handle it (With Pictures)
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- For one week, I decided to SLEEP with my boyfriend whenever he wanted (Here’s what happened)
- Top 6 Nigerian banks and how much they pay their staffs monthly – See which is number 1!