Masturbation being a noxious habit is practiced by many people all over the world; it corrupts the life of most of the youngsters nowadays than any other problem they face. Some of them are given wrong information by their friends and are encouraged to masturbate as though they do. The less knowledge about sex and the addicting capacity of the masturbation stands as a valuable reason for this growing habit among the youngsters. They assume masturbation as good for their sexual health and penis enlargement.
- How to remove dental plaque in 5 minutes naturally, without going to the Dentist
- 10 Nollywood actresses who allegedly smoke weed – This will shock you (With Photos)
- 15 most expensive cars found on the streets of Lagos – You won’t believe your eyes (With Pictures)
- 6 businesses you can safely invest your money and you can be sure to get millions back
1. Masturbation doesn’t have the health benefits that se x does. It appears that not all Orgasms are created equally, because study after study shows that intercourse has all sorts of benefits for men for your blood pressure, heart and prostate health, pain, and more. You’d think that masturbation would, too. But it doesn’t.
Why would it make a difference whether you ejaculate during s’ex or on your own? No one’s sure. But your body seems to respond differently. Even the makeup of semen is different if you masturbation instead of having s’ex.
Still, does it really matter? Have you honestly been masturbating all these years only because you wanted to boost your prostate health? Didn’t think so.