‘It’s important for schools keep a close eye on all emerging trends and we welcome the police’s warning to head teachers.
‘The rise of social media has contributed to increasing peer pressure amongst children and this “craze” is another clear example of the risks.
‘The NSPCC publishes advice and guidance for parents on discussing online safety with their children, as well as Net Aware – the UK’s only parental guide to social media and gaming apps.’
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- How to find out if you are the father of a child even before the baby is born
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- LADIES! 3 simple tricks to get a bigger butt and tiny waist in just 7 days (With Pictures)
- 10 most handsome male actors in the word – #10 is a young Nigerian (See Photos)
- 15 celebs who slept around just to get fame – You’ll be surprised seeing this! (With Pictures)
- All you really need to know about the 12 housemates in Big Brother Naija 2017 (#BBNaija)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)