Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is a household name in Nigeria.The mother of four has acted in hundreds of movies in Nollywood and is extremely popular in the African continent as well. She has won numerous awards and was awarded the Order of the Federal Republic, MFR in 2014 for her contributions to Nollywood. Even though Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is very famous there are still many things people do not know about her.
- #BBNaija: Miyonse insults TBoss after being evicted from Big Brother Naija show
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- Reasons why people take you for granted easily – Knowing #8 will change your life like it did mine
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is verry funny & annoying (With Pics)
Below you can read the unknown facts of one of Africa’s biggest actresses.
- Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde did not plan to be an actress. She got into acting by accident. She followed her friend to an audition who didn’t get the part. The friend encouraged Omotola to try out for the role.
2. The actress briefly studied at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) before moving to Yaba College of Technology.
3. The first movie Omotola Jalade Ekeinde acted in was Venom in the year 1995. Her movie career is now 21 years old.
4. Born into a family of five, Omotola is the only girl.