Most expensive hotel rooms in Nigeria : Nigeria has focused on transforming fantasies into reality when it comes to luxury hotels and accommodation. For people with money, Nigeria is a great place to be when it comes to expensive hotels, where they can power nap on the finest sheets. It may interest you to know that several hotels in Nigeria offer expensive rooms that can probably buy you an acre of land in your village. However, some Nigerians pamper themselves and indulge in good life by lodging in these luxury hotels.
- List of celebrities that will be with 2Face on the street to protest – #1 will bring a lot of crowd!
- The easiest ways to prevent cheating in your relationship – #6 holds the key!
- Top 10 African countries that have the strongest juju and witchcraft – #1 will surprise you big time!
- 10 Nollywood celebrity marriages that have lasted more than 15years – You wont believe #8 is even married
15. Terrace Suite – Four Points by Sheraton Lagos
This is our best kept secret . It may not be as expensive as some of the rooms on our list but it has that magic that would give you the perfect relaxation. The creamy bathrooms, luxurious break from its standard utilities, therapeutic soak inside a bathtub, a magnificent view of the ocean from your balcony, turn-down services and even bathrobe and slippers. Visit: Four Points by Sheraton
Rates: $426 per night as at 12th March, 2015
Location: Plot 9/10 Block 2 Oniru Chieftaincy Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos
Would you like to stay in one of these expensive hotel rooms? Share your opinions with us in the comment below:
Navigate using <-> arrows below