You feel your lover is slipping away? You can still turn this relationship around. What should you do when the love you felt for your partner starts slipping away? If you find your relationship dangling at the end of a rope, you C.L.I.M.B. back up, of course! I’ve created a 5-step, fool-proof method to help get you back on track. By practicing these behaviors, you’ll be on your way to creating a confident and fulfilled relationship.
- BBNaija: See what TTT’s wife did after he had s*x with Bisola and collected “headies from her”
- 9 most mysterious musicians of all time – #1 was a devil worshiper & all his songs were about satan
- Mysterious places on earth scientists still cant explain – This’ll make you fear GOD (With Photos)
- #BBNaija’s Thin Tall Tony insults wife and kids; denies them in front of Bisola and TBoss (Full Video)
1. Connect with your partner
The key to good connection is true intimacy, which means openly and willingly showing your vulnerability. To do this well, you must pay attention and set intention.
When you pay attention, you have directed and conscious thoughts. When you set intention, you think before you act. You decide in advance how you want to be and interact with your partner before you walk through the door.
Make a choice today to truly connect with your partner by consistently paying attention and setting intention to do so, daily.