Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Shehu Garba, says that the elongation of President Buhari’s vacation in the UK is not an indication that he is seriously ill. In an interview with Premium Times, Garba stated that Buhari is not very ill and also not hospitalized
“I just spoke to the president’s personal doctor, and he told me President Buhari is not in any serious condition as to worry about. He is not in hospital. He is in the residence at the Nigerian High Commission.
He and his delegation were ready to come home today but for the delayed test result which came in today which necessitated that he delays his return. There is nothing to worry about as far as his condition is concerned” he said
In a separate interview with Channels TV, Special Adviser to President Buhari on media nd publicity, Femi Adesina, says it is only President Buhari that can disclose his medical status
“I am sure it will get to a point when the President has to disclose the status of his health if it needs to be disclosed. If it’s something serious enough to disclose, I am sure he will disclose it. The President is the one who can release his own health status. The day he left, we still spoke. He didn’t tell me ‘this is my condition”. He told me he was going to rest and he would do medicals and that was included in the statement we released,” he said.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- See what Nigerians are saying about 2face for cancelling February 6th protest – He is in trouble! (With Pics)
- How Emmanuella joined Mark Angel comedy – Read the full story!
- 19 crazy cars owned by Cristiano Ronaldo – He’s the only one that owns #15 in the world (Photos + Worth)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- 10 facts about Olamide and why he is called ‘Baddo’ – #8 might make you hate him (With Photos)
- Full Video: Soma plays with Gifty’s vag*na last night – Her reaction is priceless #BBNaija
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)