See the full salary & allowances of The Nigerian Senate and House of Reps – These men take home millions monthly (In Pictures)
At the same time, with the national minimum salary of N18,000.00 per month and totalling N216,000.00 per annum, it will take an average Nigerian worker, 60 years and 44 years to earn the annual salary and allowances of a Nigerian senator and a member of the House of Representatives respectively.
Naij.com offers you a comparison between the minimum salary in a country and senators’ salaries.
The official data shows that the gap in Chile and Kenya is way bigger than the one in Nigeria. The gap in the UK and Australia is fair. A UK worker will get the same amount of money as an MP in five years and one month, while on the ‘green continent’ – in about six years.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Before you start judging TTT, look at what his wife just wrote about him..
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 44 countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- Top 23 most expensive secondary schools in Nigeria – See their mind blowing fees! (With Pictures)
- 10 more crazy pre-wedding pictures of Nigerian couples that will leave rolling on the floor!
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Photos)