Shock as Woman Withdraws Court Case Against Rapist, Says She is Now in Love
Woman Withdraws Court Case Against Rapist: A 22-year-old rape victim in Zimbabwe left many in shock when she asked a Magistrates Court to withdraw two counts of rape against a man who raped her, claiming that she has been bedding him on many occasions following the rape.
Talent Zvenyika, of Plot 1 Tredidon, Featherstone, stunned the court after she asked for the withdrawal of the charge against William Chiocha who allegedly raped her on two occasions last year.
- #BBNaija: Miyonse insults TBoss after being evicted from Big Brother Naija show
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- Reasons why people take you for granted easily – Knowing #8 will change your life like it did mine
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is verry funny & annoying (With Pics)
Chiocha (38) of Mudzimba Village, Chief Mutekedza, Sadza, was set free after Magistrate Fadzai Mutombeni withdrew the case after the plea.
Zvenyika claimed that after the rape incidences, she had fallen in love with the alleged rapist as they had enjoyed consensual sexual intercourse on several other occasions and they had asked each other for forgiveness.
It was the State’s case that sometime between February 1 and 29, 2016, Chiocha arrived at Zvenyika’s homestead with his young brothers around 15:00 hrs and proposed love to her but she rejected saying she was married.
Chiocha later returned around 20:00 hrs on the same day and found the complainant asleep with the door not locked as her husband, Billa Luckmore Gijima, had not yet returned from a football match.
He began to pester the complaint again on his love proposal before going to her bed where he allegedly raped her once.
On another day, Chiocha once again approached Zvenyika around 19:00 hrs in her kitchen hut where she was preparing supper while her husband was at a beer drink.
He then grabbed a screaming Zvenyika by the shoulders and pulled her to the back of the kitchen door and raped her.
The complainant waited till early September 2016, when she divulged the rape ordeals to her husband after realising that her husband’s friend, Ozias Dzaramba had not told him as she had asked him to.
ZimNews.net reports that on September, 16 2016, Gijima reported the case at Charter Police Base.
“I am not the one who reported the case to the police. Although I did not consent on the first and second times, we later on indulged in consensual sexual intercourse on several other instances after we asked each other for forgiveness for previous cases.
We are now in love and therefore the case can be withdrawn,” Zvenyika told the court.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- #BBNaija: See the 5 housemates that are nominated for eviction in Big Brother & how they voted
- Top 10 lies Lagos girls tell to deceive guys – Run away if you hear #5
- The long list of celebrities Kylie Jenner has slept with – #6 will knock you out (With Pictures)
- 5 bizzare things females do after s*x to avoid pregnancy – #5 works like magic (With Pictures)
- Top Nigerian churches that pay the highest salary to their pastors – This will shock you big time!
- Top 10 Hottest p*rn stars in 2016 – You need to see #1 (With Pictures)
- Beautiful Nigerian female celebs who married men that are not fit (With Photos)