Make anyone fall in love with you: According to a 20-year-old study, some questions are designed to create immediate intimacy between a couple including complete strangers. Psychologist Arthur Aron carried out an experiment in 1997 that today was repeated by Mandy Len Catron, author of the Modern Love column in The New York Times. Both experiments proved successful. A heterosexual man and woman, who had never met, answered 36 questions for 45 minutes.
- Checkout Nigerian police ranks and salaries – You wont believe the amount they take home monthly (With Pics)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Before you start judging TTT, look at what his wife just wrote about him..
- Nigerian celebrities who don’t know how to dress at all – #2 is hopeless – (With Photos)
Then, they had to stare into each other’s eyes for four minutes in silence. Surprisingly, in the end of the experiment two participants fell in love. Here are the 36 questions said to make anyone fall in love with you and vice versa!
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?