10 new ways to kiss your partner & get them crazy about you – You’ll be irresistible if you learn #6
New ways to kiss your partner: Kissing is often considered a means to an end. It’s how many couples kick off their sack sessions, but as soon as things start heating up, making out usually falls by the wayside. “Some people think that sex is so full of pleasure on its own that kissing isn’t important,” says clinical sexologist Krista Bloom, PhD, author of The Ultimate Compatibility Quiz.
- 10 young emerging male Billionaires to look out for in Nigeria – #10 owns one of the most visited sites in Africa
- 4 reasons you should not have sex before marriage – #4 is so very important!
- Rich Nigerian celebs and the houses they live in – Timaya’s house is sacred (With Photos)
- 5 popular unsolved assassinations that shook Nigeria – Everyone knows the killers of #5 but nothing can be done
And that’s a damn shame because locking lips throughout the sexual
experience (and not just at the very beginning of getting busy) can make the pleasure skyrocket considerably. “There are tons of nerve endings in your lips that stimulate desire,” Bloom says. “Smooching before, during, and after intercourse can be extremely arousing and satisfying.”
1. Keep your breath in check!
Bad breath is by far the worst offense when it comes to kissing. We love tasting your dinner but not when it’s coming from your mouth during a kiss. Keep some gum or breath mints on you so you avoid this. Always try and brush your teeth prior to a date even if you brushed earlier that morning. And for those who smoke, unless your kissing partner is a smoker, I guarantee she detests the taste of the cigarette in your mouth. So please keep it fresh and never spray perfume in your mouth! That awful chemical taste you got when you did the spraying is the same she will taste when you kiss.