Horrible facts about Dubai: Not everything is perfect in Dubai. I mean, do you think that all those enormous skyscrapers and malls just appeared out of nowhere in a blink of an eye? Oh yes, people had to build it. And the conditions those people were working under will make you disgusted by Dubai. The government and billionaires brutally use the unfortunate workers to increase their profit. It is such a shame, and someone needs to put an end to it; however, nothing will change as long as people will choose only to see the bling-bling side of Dubai.
- See the hilarious Whatsapp chat between Thin Tall Tony & his wife after he got evicted on BBNaija
- Meet the richest kids of all time who attended UNILAG – These guys spend like there’s no recession (With Photos)
- 10 stunning photos of Mercy Aigbe and her 15-years old daughter, Michelle – You will think they are sisters
- 3 Big Brother Naija hot romances that were broken up by eviction – Everyone thought #1 will lead to marriage
On top of that, racism has pretty deep roots in the culture of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). There are so many examples of people getting mocked just because they come from the third-world countries that even Mel Gibson sounds like a liberal compared to the people of Dubai. So, you just must know all the dark secrets about Dubai before its shiny and shimmering world blinds you completely.
I know that Dubai is very tempting but think twice before actually booking your ticket.
15. Laborers Work 14 Hours A Day Exposed To Blistering 120 Degree Heat
For example, the government of Dubai advises tourists never to stay under the sun for longer than five minutes when the temperature goes over 120 degrees. That makes sense, right? However, no one cares about the workers. They still work for at least 14 hours a day. Naturally, it causes a lot of deadly accidents, but Dubai’s money silently covers all of these problems. So, before falling in love with Dubai, think about how many people had to die in the process of making it.