I love you quotes: Show how much you care with love quotes from Maya Angelou, Jay Z and more. I love you: Those three little words can take weeks, months or even years to say – no matter how much you care about someone. You’ve seen it done in the movies, on TV shows, in books and you’ve even uttered it in past relationships. But when it comes to saying it with someone new, it can feel just like the first time. Is it too early? Too late? The right time? The right setting? Will they say it back?
- 15 Pre-Wedding photos that set the internet on fire – This will leave you rolling on the floor
- 5 Ghanaian celebs whose pr*vate parts leaked – #1 is crazy!(With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – They spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
It’s also three of the most beautiful words a person can utter or hear. We dug around for 20 meaningful love quotes from poems, books, movies and songs that are just as powerful as the beautiful phrase itself.
We know ‘I love you’ isn’t always easy to say. And depending on your relationship, sometimes you don’t know exactly how or when to do it. That’s why we looked to Maya Angelou, Jay Z and Woody Allen for some assistance on conveying something so incredibly meaningful. We hope these heartwarming lines, from rock stars, raconteurs and other romantics will provide the inspiration you need to express how you really feel to the one you love. Here are our favorite ways to say those three little words.
1. “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.'” – Erich Fromm
2. “I love you so, But why I love you, I’ll never know.”
–Jay Z, Why I Love You
3. “If I love you, what business is it of yours?”
–Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Navigate using <-> arrows below