Why women cry during sex: When you imagine having sex that you’re totally into, crying probably isn’t part of the picture. But sometimes when you’re in the middle of doing the deed, your emotions take over and you suddenly find tears leaking out of your eyes. You might feel surprised depending on the situation, but being overcome with feelings during the act is actually pretty normal, even when you actively want to have sex. Here, 7 women show as much by sharing the reasons they’ve cried during sex.
- 6 demonic things girls wear in Nigeria all in the name of fashion – If you see any girl with #5, run away! (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Top 7 confraternities in Nigeria: See their history and beliefs – #4 is the deadliest (With Photos)
- 7 things to know about Dr Allwell Orji, the medical Doctor who committed suicide on Third Mainland Bridge
Some are heartbreaking while others are incredibly sweet, but all of them prove that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with getting emotional during sex. Sometimes, you’ve just got to let it out.
1. Because of confusing an*l s*x-induced feelings.
“I was having anal s*x with my boyfriend of two years. We were slightly tipsy after a few glasses of wine, and it was only the second or third time we’d tried it. A few minutes in, I burst into tears, and not from pain. I started crying because I wasn’t sure if I felt degraded or not, and if I did feel degraded, then I was actually enjoying it. It was a strange feeling, and I was shocked by my own tears. My boyfriend immediately wrapped me in his arms and asked if I was OK. I said yes and started laughing, so he joined in. Needless to say, the mood was somewhat ruined, but I can confirm there have been no tears since.” —Thea C., 21
Navigate using <-> arrows below