Apostle Suleiman blasts alleged mistress Stephanie Otobo: The founder of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, has addressed reports of a s*xual affair with his alleged mistress, Stephanie Otobo.
Speaking to his congregation recently, he referred to Stephanie as ”that thing” and blamed his travails on his recent statement about the Fulanis..
“If the devil wants people to start doubting you, he attacks your reputation. We know this. And they won’t stop. It’s the truth. One problem, because I said don’t kill Christians. That’s all, there’s nothing else.
You come out doing drama, acting movie. . They should have at least get somebody that people would believe. Look for a presentable person, not this.. Come on, come on.. Haba. I’ve travelled around the world and have seen all kinds.
Is it that..thing? If I were to go to the market, there are people that would sell pepper for me and I wouldn’t buy,” Suleman said as his congregation hailed him and applauded
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 20 Ridiculous facts about s*x that will shock you!
- “#BBNaija TBoss lied against me, I did not put my finger in her” – Kemen reveals shocking details
- Recent list of the 10 most adulterous countries in the world – See which country is #1
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 10 Nollywood celebrity marriages that have lasted more than 15years – You wont believe #8 is even married (With Pics)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian celebrities living a crazy life – #6 is the worst of them all (With Photos)