Bassey has opened up on the happenings during his stay at the Big Brother house disclosing he was aware TTT was married but it was not in his place to tell fellow contestant Bisola. On the night Thin Tall Tony was evicted from the #BBNaija house, he was certain that no one in the house knew about his marital status, but Bassey reveals the contrary.
- 10 young emerging male Billionaires to look out for in Nigeria – #10 owns one of the most visited sites in Africa
- 4 reasons you should not have sex before marriage – #4 is so very important!
- Rich Nigerian celebs and the houses they live in – Timaya’s house is sacred (With Photos)
- 5 popular unsolved assassinations that shook Nigeria – Everyone knows the killers of #5 but nothing can be done
Bassey in a new interview with Olisa Adibua and Mario Okan of Beat FM, the ex housemate, who was evicted last Sunday, opened up on his strategy as a housemate, why he chose not to meddle with TTT’s affair knowing full well that the housemate was married, his girlfriend and his dream of becoming a media person.
See the excepts of the interview:
Asked if he told the housemates about his girlfriend
“Yeah! Debbie knows, everybody knows.
Before I decided to tell anybody about that, I thought about it. Tayo [Faniran] was at Big Brother Africa and he had a girlfriend who was pregnant for him… and he was there till the final.
The reality is what matters; it’s not bad for you to have a girlfriend. It’s not bad for you to be in a relationship.”
Asked how his girlfriend felt about the show
“She is [was] scared. She was paranoid; she was like, “so, everybody will be seeing your body? These girls will now be touching you!”
Asked if he knew TTT was married
“Sincerely, I got into the house on the second week, so I thought introductions were already in order during the first week.
I wouldn’t just jump into any issue when I’m not invited and I didn’t have that opportunity at any point. Like I said: Tony is a grown man and he’s a really good person. I’m sure he knows why did what he did.”
Asked if he kept quiet because it wasn’t in his place to tell TTT
Asked what his job before entering the house
“Before Big Brother Naija, I used to act. I have done a couple of stuff of TV, commercials too. So, that’s what I used to to before Big Brother.”
Asked about his relationship with DebbieRise
“My relationship with DebbieRise is based on trust..and I respect her so much. I like the fact that she is a very creative person; she brought out a part of me I would probably not have brought out to the fullest.
And that chick taught me how to play guitar in one week. I had never pulled a string before but she taught me in one week, and so I respect that. I didn’t want to give in to the pressure of having to be emotionally involved with her because Big Brother is short-lived, and after the house what happens?
I find her attractive. She is sapiosexual.”
Asked if he finds her attractive on the ‘erotic’ level
“Oh, no. Maybe because I didn’t want to be emotionally involved with anybody in the house. So, I placed everybody at a certain level which was good for me to be able to relate with them.
DebbieRise is so beautiful! [But] I have a girlfriend.”
Asked yet again what he thought of TTT’s conduct at the house
“Tony is a very well-spirited fellow. I’m sure whatever happened was just part of the game.”
Asked who he hopes will win the competition
“I am hoping DebbieRise wins, but based on what I’ve heard from the outside world, I think Efe and Bisola are on the rise.”
Asked what his family thinks of his participation in the show
“They are very proud of me.”
Asked what he want to do henceforth, he tells Olisa Adibua:
“I want to be on radio, on TV – thank God I have you to coach me on that!”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Meet 10 silent Billionaires in Nigeria – These men control Nigeria’s economy (With Pictures)
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use the most expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 6 things you need to do now if you want to be a millionaire before 40 – #3 is very IMPORTANT
- 15 horrible facts Dubai does not want the world to know about – This will leave you in utter shock (With Pics)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Meet the richest kids of all time who attended UNILAG – These guys spend like there’s no recession (With Photos)