TTT’s current profile in the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality TV show has continued to rise as he retains the mandate as the head of house (HoH) after his brilliant showing in this week’s HoH contest. This makes it the second time in a row that he will be leading the BBN house. His emergence as HoH came after winning in the ‘golden egg’ contest that made all the housemates search for a golden egg that was hidden among other eggs.
However, there won’t be an eviction next Sunday and the issue of immunity for any housemate does not come to play. Big Brother on Monday night asked the housemates to nominate two of their favorite housemates they would want to stay on in the house. At the end of the session, there was a three-way tie between Bally, Debbie-Rise and Marvis.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- 7 Photos of Omotola’s second daughter, Meraiah that proves that she will be hotter than her mom
- Checkout Nigerian police ranks and salaries – You wont believe the amount they take home monthly (With Pics)
- All you need to know about Banana Island – Nigeria’s most expensive neighbourhood with 24/7 electricity supply
- 7 celebs Davido helped to become famous – #6 is forever grateful (With Photos)
- 10 of the youngest children sentenced to death – #1 will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)