Nancy Isime: The up and coming tv presenter/actress had an interesting chat about her job and fashion. Enjoy:
Fashion to me means expressing my inner self, looking good and being comfortable. However, what is comfortable to me might not be so for another person. For example, I have no problems baring my cleavage and my legs but some people might not be able to do that.
The fashion items I love most are my nose ring and high heels. I’m quite adventurous in my style, so I don’t know if there’s anything I cannot wear.
Acting and scripts
I like to take scripts that challenge me and in particular, roles I have never played before. One of the most exciting roles I’ve played is one where I had to do a lot of fighting and jumping. I even injured myself in the process but I enjoyed it.
To get into character, I think of people who are going through the same thing and that spurs me on. No matter how bizarre or outrageous a storyline seems, it is the true experience of many people.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- 3 times TBoss showed that she is very crazy in the BBNaija House – Babe can take on anyone (Pics & Video)
- 10 facts about Timaya you never knew – #10 is a dark past that almost destroyed him
- 10 people who survived their execution – You will be shocked to see how they survived (+Photos)
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)
- 10 popular Hollywood movies where actors had real s*x – You need to see this (With Pictures)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)