Naira gains strength: The Naira on Thursday marginally appreciated against the dollar at the parallel market.
The Nigerian currency gained three points to exchange at N462 to a dollar, after it closed at N465 on Wednesday, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N550 and N477, respectively.
At the Bureau De Change (BDC) window, the Naira was sold at N399 to a dollar CBN controlled rate, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N550 and N500, respectively.
The Naira exchanged at N305.80 at the interbank market.
Currency traders expressed optimism that liquidity boost in the market would help to shore up the Naira rate.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Full Video: #BBNaija’s Biggie shows his face, visits the housemates in person as they celebrate
- 7 ways to reply when you are insulted, #5 is a must practice
- 10 female celebs who don’t wear underwear – Don’t open this list if you cant handle it (With Photos)
- The 15 hottest celebrity moms in Nigeria entertainment industry – #1 & #9 still look like teenagers (With Pics)
- If these 10 things happen in your relationship, you are meant to be together!
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)