How To tighten the vagina: Have you ever wondered once or twice or more, how tight your vagina was, or whether your vagina has a bad smell? If you’re married or sexually active, you probably want to know how to take better care of your vagina. It will definitely be on your mind when you want to do the do or it’s time for your partner to go ‘down’. I also talked about Vaginal Yeast Infection and Best Herbal Cure For Candida To Reduce Vaginal Itching. Read post to stop itching here.
- 6 demonic things girls wear in Nigeria all in the name of fashion – If you see any girl with #5, run away! (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Top 7 confraternities in Nigeria: See their history and beliefs – #4 is the deadliest (With Photos)
- 7 things to know about Dr Allwell Orji, the medical Doctor who committed suicide on Third Mainland Bridge
For getting your vagina tight, I know Kegels are great and I practice them when I remember. By the way, am I the only one who gets aroused doing Kegel exercises?
About how to keep away the bad vagina smells, bear in mind that all vaginas have their own natural smell, maybe I should say scent. That unique scent can be an aphrodisiac for your partner, but when your vagina starts smelling too fishy, there’s something fishy.
You need to get rid of that smell from the inside out, and from the outside in. Below are the top 10 tips I found. See this post for the Part 2 with video.
1. Eat a good quantity of citrus fruits like Oranges and Lemons
2. I don’t know what Indian Gooseberry is but it’s supposed to help for OK vaginal odor
3. Add fresh yoghurt to your diet