King Mohammed VI of Morocco on Wednesday had a telephone conversation with President Buhari in London, where the Nigerian president is on vacation. According to a statement Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, the Moroccan King who initiated the call, asked after the President’s health and expressed satisfaction at his rate of improvement.
The two leaders also discussed the current stage of the Morocco-Nigeria Atlantic crude oil pipeline project. King Mohammed VI thanked President Buhari for Nigeria’s support in returning Morocco to the African Union and notified him of Morocco’s request to join the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
The Moroccan King also expressed his intention to make the Rabat-Abuja strategic partnership a framework for regular consultation and cooperation on African issues of mutual interest to both countries.
President Buhari, who thanked King Mohammed VI for the phone call, said that he looked forward to deepening relations between both countries.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Full Video: Bally sucks Ese’s breast #BBNaija
- 10 celebrity lookalikes that proves time travel really exists – You will think #6 & #8 were ‘photoshopped’ (With Pics)
- The 20 most corrupt Nigerians dead or alive – The amount of money #1 stole can feed all Nigerians
- 13 countries with the most powerful militaries in the world – #5 will definitely stun you
- Full Video: The Big Brother Shower hour everyone has been looking for.. (#BBNaija)
- 5 places girls want you to touch in their body that’ll blow their mind – (These are her weak points)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)