Mavin Records singer Korede Bello has officially released his debut album ‘Belloved’. The singer announced the album with a post of the album cover art and an official statement on his Instagram page.
“Dearly Belloved, It is with an incredibly gladdened heart I write this to you. It’s been 3 years since I got signed – 3 years of sweet memories, and accomplishments that have led to this moment. Finally, My Debut Album “Belloved” is ready.
I worked real hard to ensure each of them is a masterpiece. A body of work that would still be relevant in the coming decade. Because of you I am #Belloved. Listen and be blessed”
Korede’s label mates Tiwa Savage, Reekado Banks, Dija, and his boss; Don Jazzy have since showed their support by urging fans to listen to the album on their various social media pages. ‘Belloved’ has made the rounds within a short period of its release, trending on Twitter and amassing favourable remarks from thousands of fans and critics who have apparently purchased and listened to the album The 11-track album boasts an eclectic list of some of the most celebrated producers Nigeria has ever produced such as Don Jazzy, Cobhams, Altims and Baby Fresh.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Don Jazzy to sign Debie Rise into Mavin Records, after hearing this… (#BBNaija)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)
- The richest music producers in Nigeria – #1, 2 and #3 are demons! (With Photos)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- Top 20 richest Nigerian musicians and their net worth, Davido Beats Wizkid – #3 is a new comer
- Full Video: #BBNaija’s Biggie shows his face, visits the housemates in person as they celebrate
- Rare childhood photos of 27 Nigerian celebs you’ve never seen before – I bet you won’t stop laughing