Ice Prince on several occasions shut down the cheating rumours, saying “Maima is not guilty in all of this”.
While Ice Prince disclosed that he’s single, he added that Maima didn’t cheat on him, saying he was the one that “messed up”.
“She didn’t cheat on me. I never caught her cheating and I never suspected her to be cheating on me. I was the one that messed up,” the rapper told PUNCH’s Saturday Beats, adding “That is all I can tell you. It is gone now. I don’t intend to say how I messed up. Right now, I am single.”
On whether he has gotten over Maima
I’m not trying to get over her, I am over her already. I am trying to rearrange my life and make money and establish my brand.”
On why he left Chocolate City.
I left because I needed to grow. My relationship with Chocolate City is the same. You can call them over there and ask them. They are my blood. Our relationship is beyond music. It wasn’t music that brought us together in the first place. We are family. There is nothing in the world that can affect me and Chocolate City. I have been there for almost six years. Nobody should babysit me forever. I don’t regret leaving.
I’m still in the stage of putting my record label together. I told my fans they shouldn’t expect me to start signing artistes immediately. I am trying to learn the trade of bringing up an artiste. It might take me time but I will get it right.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Olamide responds perfectly to a fan who says he’s not a rapper but a fast singer – Fans react (See Tweets)
- 8 things you NEVER knew about Jenifa’s Diary Toyo Baby – #7 will make you LOVE her so deeply
- Top 10 most romantic Nigerian military weddings – #4 is picture perfect!
- BBNaija: Everyone is angry with Bally after he did this to Debie Rise – Even Biggie reacted
- 7 sets of men ladies chase for marriage – Every Nigerian girl can die for #2, #3 and #6
- 10 people who survived their execution – You will be shocked to see how they survived (+Photos)
- Nigerian female celebs that drive the most expensive cars – They’re the big ballers (With Photos)