10. Fola Adeola – GTBank:
Tajudeen Afolabi Adeola is a businessman and politician and he alongside Tayo Aderinokun established Guaranty Trust Bank in 1990 which he managed as director/CEO up till July 2002. The bank became listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1996. He retired from the bank in 2002 after twelve years. He is a member of the Commission for Africa, the founder and chairman of the FATE Foundation a non-governmental organisation which aims to encourage entrepreneurship through trainings, mentoring, loan support and consulting to support young Nigerians.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Olamide responds perfectly to a fan who says he’s not a rapper but a fast singer – Fans react (See Tweets)
- 8 things you NEVER knew about Jenifa’s Diary Toyo Baby – #7 will make you LOVE her so deeply
- Top 10 most romantic Nigerian military weddings – #4 is picture perfect!
- BBNaija: Everyone is angry with Bally after he did this to Debie Rise – Even Biggie reacted
- 7 sets of men ladies chase for marriage – Every Nigerian girl can die for #2, #3 and #6
- 10 people who survived their execution – You will be shocked to see how they survived (+Photos)
- Nigerian female celebs that drive the most expensive cars – They’re the big ballers (With Photos)