Naira will appreciate: The Naira is set to appreciate further this week as the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) plans to inject more Foreign Exchange into the market.
CBN spokesman Isaac Okorafor, gave the assurance yesterday.
Okorafor said the bank was committed to ensuring that authorised dealers got sufficient supply to meet the demands of authentic customers of banks.
He added that the bank had since February offered over one billion dollars to the interbank market, and expressed optimism that stability had been restored to the forex market.
He said individuals could easily access forex to address personal and business allowances.
CBN intervention in the interbank market over the past two months showed that the highest bid rate was N360 per dollars, while the lowest was N315 per dollar.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- The moment Thin Tall Tony cried when he got evicted from #BBNaija
- Top 10 Nollywood actresses with the sexiest tattoos – Tonto Dikeh’s own is massive!
- 15 footballers who have slept with the same girls
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 15 Pre-Wedding photos that set the internet on fire – This will leave you rolling on the floor
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian male celebrities who married older women – #3 is 10years younger than his wife [With Pictures]